Finals Over...Xmas here I come...ha! ha!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Finally done with this semester. I feel so FREE; but again, I feel like am missing something. It's time to finally get some needed rest from all those late night case study papers/projects. Last night, I went out for dinner with some classmates. It felt SO good hanging out without talk about assignments/projects.

Anyways, how is everyone preparing for the holiday/xmas? For me, I have a church xmas party this weekend. Besides that, I lot of eating, shopping, & movies :D

I am so excited; I was interviewed/featured in this weeks "Monday Muse" by the lovely Ms. Teena at Clutch Magazine--thanks dear! Click here and drop a comment or two ;)
Thanks to everyone who left such sweet comments!!!
xoxo

outfit: shoes by vince camuto, AA leggings, blazer & bag thrifted, shirt via victorias secret, Aldo rosary necklace