Lights, Camera, Action



I was meant to be shopping for a 3 years old's birthday gift--I guess this is what happens when I drop by the mall. I just couldn't resist a little browsing. I spent my Sunday afternoon at Chucke Cheese--that place is damn crowded with birthdays on every table. In fact, there was a line to get in, plus a cop that was making sure you leave when you reserved seat time is over! And Oh! my duty at the birthday was to feed the "ticket monster" with more the 100s of tickets! lol
That seems like the fun thing that I did this weekend besides assignments.

On another note, its exactly 2yrs since my grandma passed, but really feels like yesterday. I just remember the great times together and sad that I don't get to share more with her :( Anyways, I don't want to speak much on it because I think I sense tear drops already. RIP Mama! LOVE YOU ALWAYS!

Got to go get ready for class. Have a wonderful week guys!
xoxo


Follow me on Twitter HERE