If only this week will pass by...



Another crazy week--I am taking my finals this week, which is a week early

I am leaving for China next week for a Business Study Abroad trip. I am so excited! We will be visiting lots of companies (the school part) and lots of sight-seeing (the fun part :)).

This will be my first time in China: Beijing & Shanghai. I am beyond excited, but just dreading the long flight. Hopefully I will be able to blog, but if not, I will come back with LOTS of pictures--promise!!!!

Have anyone been to Beijing or Shanghai????? Any advice? Places to Shop, Eat, See?

UPDATE: My China trip is looking so not possible. I got a beyond speechless job offer that i have to postpone China for now. Happy for the job, not to happy for missing China....hmmm!


Follow me on Twitter Here