A Traditional Side Of Me


I almost forgot that I promised to post the traditional part of my wedding until a reader reminded me.

For my readers who do not know much about Nigeria wedding. This is how I incorporated Nigerian wedding styles. After the usual church wedding with the wedding gown, suit, bridesmaids and all that, we changed to traditional attires.
making an entrance after changing into the traditional attire

For my wedding, I picked two different african fabrics that blended with my purple & green theme--all my bridal train wore the fabric with more purple details, while my other friends wore the green fabric. Of course, the parents had their own separate fabric that they chose.
These are some of my bridesmaids in their traditional fabric and styles

Here are some of my friends in their own fabric & styles

Here, my mom and dad are wearing the same material, but my mom's friends had their own chosen fabric (pink with some purple details)


Also, my husband's families are all wearing the same fabric in different styles.


Quick glance-->One fabric, different styles




After partying until almost 2am on 5in heels and barely 4hrs of sleep the night before, I was ready for my bed--I surely had a blast ;)


Happy weekend everyone!
XOXO

photos by: Paosin and Smartfoto