020410

Who is watching Superbowl this weekend? MEEEEEEE....! The NOT so good part is that I will not only be watching it for fun, I will be watching/criticizing the commercials for my marketing paper!

What team are you guys rooting for?

plaid JC & aldo
"I like people who have a sense of individuality.I love expression and anything awkward and imperfect,because thats natural and thats real" ...Marc Jacobs

plaid JC & aldo"Laugh as much as you breath and love as long as you live"

plaid JC & aldo

"It is necessary to help others, not only in our prayers, but in our daily lives. If we find we cannot help others, the least we can do is to desist from harming them" Dalai Lama.

Lets continue to help HAITI


Thanks for following Jadore-Fashion
xoxo

Fashion week is at the corner...I need tickets to shows...SEND ME one :)


Follow me on Twitter HERE
outfit: jeffery campbell 'alexa', F21 plaid & tank, H&M skirt, aldo boots