As promised


Just like I promised, I was going to post more pictures from my wedding. Now that I have the professional pictures, I have so many pictures to share. First, these are some of the pictures from the ceremony and reception. Next week I will post some of the traditional version of the wedding. Hope you like it... :)
This is during our first dance. We danced to "I Can't Stop Loving You" by Kem, but the we added a twist of different songs from Soulja boy, to Nas to Psquare--a lot of people were surprised! :)
Doing the Soulja boy dance LOL!
The bridesmaids' dresses were made by tailor Kenia--each bridesmaid and I came up with a style that fit each personality and body shape.
I customized the flower girls dress @ Pegeen
This is part of the candy buffet section. Can't barely remember how many times I had to visit candy stores just to get the type and color of the candies that I wanted. My wonderful planner Briana @ Nouvelle set it up perfectly
love the cake...it was a mix of velvet cake, coconut, and french butter cream--the same people "Sugar Bakery" made my 21st birthday cake.


Thanks for all the wishes and sweet comments from the other post :)
love you all,
xoxo
Stella


Venue: Brookside Garden
Reception: Martin's Crosswind
Decor: BCG Events
Flower girls dress: pegeen.com
Photographer: I had two photographers (Femi and Deji), but these are from Femi @ paosin.com