Within my reality

www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
This week has been a busy week with school. Its like one case, paper, or assignments after another. I am really looking forward to summer break and a vacation.
www.jadore-fashion.com
Since the weather was warm a few days ago, I handed my camera to my friend Chioma to be my photographer for the day since hubby was at work.  It was fun playing photo shoot with her.
www.jadore-fashion.com
On another note, since the constant change in weather, I like incorporating boots to my outfits and there are great variety of women's boots that add a touch of color to an outfit.  You should check them out at www.very.co.uk for some great boots.


Now, I have to go back to my reality called school work, but I am so sleepy :)
But first, Happy Birthday to my dear friend/lawyer in the making Kasie...!

Have a lovely week and Thanks to my new followers
XOXO
Stella
Bloglovin    Twitter     Facebook
Outfit: H&M pants & shirt, Sam Edelman "Lorrisa"