Like I Promised


This is the outfit post I promised before I became sick last weekend. This was what I wore to hang out with my girlfriends to a friend's birthday/fun night. Remember the night I ate my all time favorite pasta, this was the night.

Thanks again for all the well wishes. I still have the annoying cough, but it's quite tolerable now and I feel a lot better. I haven't done much this week or worn anything nice, but sweats and work scrubs. So, I am looking forward to this weekend because I get to have some fun at a surprise birthday party.



Ultimately, I am looking forward to going outside because I feel like I haven't seen sunlight in so long. I am crossing my fingers and hoping for a warmer weekend and less rain.

see you later
Have a lovely weekend :)
xoxo



wearing: F21 skirt/plaid shirt, Aldo boots, Express tights, jewelries: macys/F21