Tagged: Honest Scrap!


Rules
1.You must brag about it
2.You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3.You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends (lol).
4.Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
5.List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!


1. I got a FREAKIN AWARD YIPPIE!!! Is that enough bragging :D THANKS for the award--I will like to thank my mom, my one and only...lmao just kidding!!! NEXT--->

2. Tagged by the lovely Ovay West--PS: FedEx those you fab heels please ;)

3. Tagging:
Elle Woods
Chi-Chi
The Critic In Me
Mahalo Fashion
All Anonymous visitors
Everyone who comments on this post :)

4. HONEST THINGS (lol)
(i) I always shop for my shoes online because size 10 shoes are always gone from the stores. I wish I have size 6/7 feet because they always have them in stock during sales.

(ii) I am always dancing to no music while getting ready in the morning--crazy! I Know. lol

(iii) I have this love relationship with Lysol spray; I spray down almost everything & anything possible that people touch when they visit.

(iv) The longest road trip for me was driving from Minnesota to Indiana; gosh! did I hate it. I hate driving more than 3-4 hours in the name of road trip, but I don't mind long flights--I guess I love flying than driving :-/

(v)I have a thing for rosary necklaces; they have become my constant jewelry. **Does anybody know where I could get more online apart from Aldo males?"**

(vi)I am really a very shy person, but a lot hyper around people that I have known

(vii)I can't stand dirty bathrooms; I hardly visit people or spend a night at someones house whose bathroom is filthy.

(viii)I can easily make friends and I can easily let go of those who are around for the wrong reasons.

(ix)I once went to boarding school and I HATED it.

(x)I really want to get back to my short short hair and I have been thinking of getting a modernized mohawk lol!

PS: sorry for the long wait, being sick came with laziness. I will upload my overdue pictures next.