80+ degrees



I asked for a warm weather, but a HOT weather came along. For some reason, I am definitely not complaining; I will take a hot day over a cold day any day.
I guess that's the effect of growing up in a warm country hahaha! I really took advantage of the warm day--my outfit did the talking hehehe!
I want a Venetian mask. Does anyone know where I can get a good and affordable pairs????
Could you guys believe that today is the last day of April!!! My month [MAY] actually begins tomorrow. I was born in May, which means my BDay is fast approaching and I have been procrastinating on my plans for that day, so I doubt if I can pull through with what I want to do for my Bday. Well, I still have couple weeks to go.
**Thank God Tomorrow is Friday Yippeee!!!!

kisses
Thanks so so much for all you love and comments.
xoxo