Balmain & Wang Fever

I really really love balmain & Wang. They both have this rocker feel. If I can't afford it, I am allowed to dream about it. ;) I just imagine different things I could create with each pieces.
Lately, It seems like there have been a balmain & Wang virus spreading all over the celebrity world. More prominent than ever. Even Beyonce is rocking a balmain jacket. For some reason, it seem like the jacket is wearing her instead of she wearing the jacket. I like Rihanna's take with balmain--thanks to her stylish; Lindsay wears hers Wang jacket effortless. Well here to the balmain & Wang fever :D

wearing balmain jackets and top




Rihanna is also wearing balmain shoes, Christina Milian, Dasha, all wearing Wang jackets from spring 09.
source: redcarpet-fashionawards.com

Beyonce wearing balmain jacket
source: theybyf.com

Lindsay Lohan, Kelly Osbourne, Blake Lively

credit: redcarpet-fashionaward

Cassie is also wearing balmain shoes
credit: just-cassie.de

Victoria in balmain jacket and jeans--am in love with acid-wash jeans--thats for a different post to come!!
credit: fashionising

***Update: So caught up in these outfits, I forgot to add Alexander Wang to the mix, yeah the blue jacket is by Wang--thanks for calling it to my attension
xoxo