Winter floral

www.jadore-fashion.com

I had a great time today, catching up with my friends Kristina and Sylvia. We were basically at the restaurant for 4hours talking about nursing school days, life, and all types of girl talk. I am going to miss my Kristina, but at least Sylvia and I have a Miami vacation spot ;-)
www.jadore-fashion.com
I forgot to mention how much I love my winter floral leggings--very comfortable! :D
www.jadore-fashion.com


www.jadore-fashion.com
I also spent time at Barnes and Nobles reading and stocking up on some magazines, while waiting for my movie time.



Bloglovin    Twitter     Facebook

www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
What did you guys do over the weekend?
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!!! 
 Thanks for all the comments and Google follows!
xoxo

Outfit: H&M leggings, scarf, shirt; Aldo boots & bag, F21 blazer.