Fully Leathered



Hope everyone had a lovely weekend? This weekend went by so fast. My life as a graduate student begins again this week after a long break.





Thanks to imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com & www.shoecentrics.blogspot.com for the "Stylish Blog Award". The rules ask that I write 7 facts about me and also pass on the award to 15 people.


7 Facts about me:

  • I am very ambitious--always aiming for perfection.
  • I am secretly a nerd. I would get angry when I get a "B" in school; but I have relaxed a bit ;)
  • I love pasta--love Italian dishes/restaurants
  • I love traveling--something about going to the airport excites me with bunch of magazines & Ipod
  • I have a weak point for shoes--the higher the heels the better :D
  • It takes me a long time to open up to people--I am a very cautious person
  • I am scared of big dogs, but I really want a yorkie terrier...Hint! Hint! :)
Now, I am passing this on to anyone who leaves a comment on this post and tag me because I would love to read your 7 facts.  :)
Have a lovely week ahead!
Hugs & kisses
Stella

outfit: H&M leather skirt & scarf, VS shirt, Sam edelman lorrisa, Aldo bag