Living for 2011

www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com


www.jadore-fashion.com


www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com


 I took this picture at a friend's event. The balloons were actually used as the center pieces, so I took the one from my table and the table next to me, then I had my friends/photographer Paosin snap away ;)

The funny part was after I was done with taking the pictures outside and freezing, I found out I had tangled up both bundles of balloons from both tables :O
I spent the first few minutes before the  event kicked in trying to undo my act.

I even had my friends on my table helping my tangled situation--we gave up couple minutes later ;;)

www.jadore-fashion.com




Thanks to all that entered for the giveaway and the lovely comments!

The Winner of the American Apparel Sock is....
Ana of "Fisiwoman"

XOXO
Stella-Uzo























Outfit: H&M skirt and shirt; Aldo bag & shoes; Michael Kors watch; F21 rings; Express tights.


Follow JAdore Fashion