Enroute: London


Hey guys, sorry for the late post. I have been busy this week with school and finally I get a break. I just arrived to London this morning. I am so jet lagged.
I can't believe that I have barely slept up to 3 hours since Thursday. I am still wide awake, but still tired. Tomorrow is my hubby's niece's 10th birthday and she decided to have a "Polo" themed birthday. I am so ready to be a kid for a day.  :-)

On Monday, I will post the "Get to know me" post; so if you still have questions for me, please ask away.

On another not, I got an email from Emily, producer of MTVStyle informing me that I am featured as one of their "Top Style Blogger".  I couldn't believe it. I am so excited and grateful. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again Emily...check it out by clicking here

 Please, where are the nice places to shop, eat, or visit in London? 
Have a great weekend!!!!
xoxo
Stella
Bloglovin    Twitter     Facebook

*Praying for Japan and all those affected in the situation--sad situation*

Outfit: Express jeans, H&M blazer & hat, Aerosoles boots, DVF luggage