11-11-11

It is Friday and I am excited my weekend just began. For a fun Friday and being that it is 11/11/11 today, I thought about little fun facts about me.


Thanks for all the blogger awards.  I know I am a bit late in playing along. Thanks to Like Mousse Au Chocolat,  LV,  BerryHaute, and Downtownchicagobabe for the awards. I apologize if I left out any person.

Fun Questions:
  • Favorite color: It varies, right now, I am into Mustard--love black too!
  • Favorite animal: Dogs preferably Yorkies
  • Favorite number: 03
  • Your favorite dessert: Banana spring roll with french vanilla/velvet cake, or waffle and with vanilla ice cream (I am a BIG foodie)
  • Biggest fear: Loosing loved ones
  • Best feature: legs
  • Everyday attitude: Grateful
  • What perfume am I using right now? I switch between Chanel No5 & Narcissco Rodriguez
  • Something you always wear with you and identifies you: Red Lipstick 
  • What’s your passion? Fashion/Styling, Shoes...
  • Getting or giving presents? A bit of both--You give to receive
  • What was the last eyeshadow you used? From Sephora
  • Favorite day of the week: Friday
  • Are your nails painted right now? Yes--Black

7 Random Facts About Myself
  1. I love interior decorations and it inspires me in styling
  2. I went to a boarding school for the beginning of my high school--I hated it!
  3. I am a very quiet person especially if  I am in an unfamiliar environment
  4. I am a NERD at heart...completing my graduate degree in Finance next year, but I can't believe I am thinking Doctorate program...hmmmmm
  5. I am very guarded when it comes to making friends and personal life--blame it on life experience
  6. My Ipad is used for 99% fashion...I have folders with pictures on clothes, interior decors, styles, any fashion related thing
  7. I secretly want to be fluent in French and sign language
I am tagging everyone to play along...leave a fact or more about yourself
Cheers to a great weekend!
xoxo
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr