Through the lights

www.jadore-fashion.com

My activities this week are so far from interesting. My daily activities from Monday until today has  revolved around work and school, but school is definitely taking the lead this week! I have been on a 3-4hrs sleep schedule just to meet up with assignments. Funny enough, I still feel alert and vibrant  majority of the time without any coffee. Thank goodness that I have Friday off--yayyyyy! :)

For the rest of the week, I plan on going to the spa with mom and possibly a dinner with my friends Ivelisse and Madeline. Until then, I will keep myself busy with school assignments as usual.

www.jadore-fashion.com

On another note, I can't get enough of fur (faux) vest. I just love that it can styled in different ways: casual, classic, and glamorous. Since I was going out for a friend's event, which was during the day, I went for the casual and fun route.

www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com

 Vintage bag, Michael Kors watch, Rings by BarII, Aldo booties, Forever21 destructive jeans; Zara shirt;  H&M faux fur vest

www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com

Thank you all for the birthday wish to my mom...I was able to show her all the sweet comments :)
Enjoy the rest of your week!
xoxo
Stella

Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr