Birthday Celebration

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far. These are the pictures I took while in NYC for my birthday. I had so much fun with my friends. It was definitely a night to remember.Birthday celebration by jadore-fashion.com
Birthday celebration by www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
Outfit: Zara dress and Jessica Simpson shoes, Michael Kors watch


Friends...
Birthday by www.jadore-fashion.com
Birthday by www.jadore-fashion.com
Birthday Celebration by jadore-fashion.com



Random shot...
www.jadore-fashion.com

With regards to the "Giveaway," I will be extending the date since I lost a majority of the comments on the post due to blogger being down for almost 3 days.

To be fair, I will extend the "Giveaway" for an additional week. I apologize if your comment was part of those erased. I will consider the available comments from that post and comments from this current post.

Deadline for the GIVEAWAY is now May 25th (11:59pm)


Have a lovely day!
xoxo
Stella