Yeah! It's my birthday

IMG_3071
IMG_3141
IMG_3113
IMG_3118
IMG_3138
IMG_3101



Yeah! It's my birthday! Well, few hours ago May 15th :-) I had a fun birthday weekend with my girlfriends in New York. I can't wait to share the pictures from my birthday weekend. Before then, I took these fun pre-birthday pictures in anticipation of my actual birthday. It was fun blowing up the balloons and walking and getting my feet wet.

Throughout this weekend, it has been non-stop fun activities. I have barely slept in the past 2 days due to the fun surrounding my birthday weekend; so I am going to head off to the dream land. Enjoy the pictures and keep checking back for NY pictures ;-)

Thanks for all your birthday wishes via twitter, emails, Facebook...Love you all!

Have a wonderful week!
XOXO
Stella


Bloglovin    Twitter     Facebook    YouTube