Fuschia + Purple

Fuschis + Purple by jadore-fashion.com
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. This weekend was a fun filled one. Four of my friends graduated--one from a nursing program and three received their MBA degrees. It was a graduation "party/dinner" filled weekend.
Purple & Fuschia by www.jadore-fashion.com
The weekend started with Tosin's graduation. It was a fun, calm and tear jerking night with friends. To top off the weekend, Saturday was Chi & Cenie's graduation party. The party started out calmly with friends and family members. Later on, the ladies kicked up the party with dancing and karaoke. Definitely, everyone was feeling "Nice" LOL
Fuschia & Purple by Jadore-fashion
Outfit: Zara pants, shoes, & blazer; H&M scarf; Aldo bag; Michael Kors watch, Rings: F21 & Bakers
Fushcia + purple...www.jadore-fashion.com
Congrats again to the friends, Tosin, Chioma, Marcenie, & Uche and also to my blogger friend MsMedSchool!

My next post will feature what I carry in my bag--Thanks to miss Adaku of TWP for tagging me.

Did you do anything fun over the weekend?
xoxo
Stella













Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube