Color Identity

jadore-fashion.com

I love experimenting with colors. You have probably noticed that in the past few post, it has been about color, color, color! :) If the weather can't be sunny consistently, I will make my outfits my sunlight--ha! ha!

jadore-fashion.com
Color by jadore-fashion
jadore-fashion.com

The weekend is almost here again. I just finished my Finance exam last night and my brain is still on fire. LOL! I am looking forward to another weekend. I have another giveaway coming up and a video to accompany it. I have gotten tons of emails requesting that I do more videos. Therefore, since school is almost over, I am planning on doing lots of video and DIY posts :)

jadore-fashion.com
jadore-fashion.com

I hope everyone is having a nice day
xoxo
Stella


Bloglovin    Twitter     Facebook
Outfit: American Apparel pants, H&M jacket, Asos pumps, Aldo bag, F21 Jewelries