The City...

QUICK BREAKFAST:
www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
I was in New York the other day for fun and went shopping with my friend and blogger Adaku of ThirdWorldProfashional. It was nice catching up, having "girl talks", and walking around Manhattan. The funny part of the day was when we came across a photographer/paparazzi/stalker in Times Square who kept taking our pictures and did not give us a reason why he was taking the pictures or where they will be posted. Oh...did I mention that he seemed to be in love with my friend--- hilarious, I must say!

TIMES SQUARE: 

www.jadore-fashion.com

Uzo/Ada--NYC 2011--www.jadore-fashion
Friend Outfit: H&M blazer/tank; Topshop peg pants, Bill Blass bag, Dorothy Perkins  leopard flats

My weekend was definitely fun. Now, I am looking forward to my trip this week. Like I mentioned in previous post, I have planned a surprise for my hubby whose birthday is on Sunday. He knows of a travel plan but has NO idea where we are going. My only hint is...it is part of the Great Antilles.  :)
You can help him guess the location...

DETAILS:
www.jadore-fashion.com
Outfit: H&M dress, hat & glasses, Zara shirt, Aldo bag, shoes, rings: bakers/F21, Michael Kors Watch

www.jadore-fashion.com
Thanks for all you support!
Have a fabulous day!
xoxo