Day 2: Punta Cana Vacation--A Night Out

www.jadore-fashion.com
I am back from vacation and will continue to share outfits I wore in The Dominican Republic.
www.jadore-fashion.com
This outfit is from another day at Punta Cana. I wore the striped skirt in the evening to a dinner date with my hubby at one of the resort's restaurant called Kyoto. I love Japanese food and I visited this restaurant two nights in a row. I love their fried ice-cream. Has anyone tried fried ice-cream?
Striped-Before dinner
www.jadore-fashion.com
I love stripes and when it comes to wearing stripes, horizontal stripes give a wider/bigger appearance , while vertical stripes give a leaner look. Therefore, we should be aware of what type of stripes to wear.
 Striped-Details
Outfit: Zara: Skirt & Shirt, Aldo: Shoes & Clutch, F21: Necklace, Rings: Aldo & F21
www.jadore-fashion.com

VIDEO: A Night Out...
Big hugs & kisses
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook