Palazzo & White

I have always had a fascination for wide-leg pants. When I was 14 years old, my friend and I were crazy about wide-leg pants. We usually dressed up in wide-leg pants and crop tops while choreographing our favorite songs like "There You Go" by Pink and "Wannabe" by Spice girls--great memories!

www.jadore-fashion.com

Fast forward to 2011, I am still in love with wide-leg pants, bell-bottoms, and now, I just can't get enough of these palazzo pants. I love the color and silhouette--great for spring/summer weather.

www.jadore-fashion.com

Shoes by Jessica Simpson
www.jadore-fashion.com
Outfit: Asos Palazzo pants & Zara shirt
Palazzo
Accessories: Aldo envelope purse;  H&M necklace, F21 & Bakers rings, Michael Kors watch
www.jadore-fashion.com
Have a lovely day!




xoxo
Stella

Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook