Day 1: Punta Cana Vacation

www.jadore-fashion.com
How is everyone doing?
I enjoyed the beautiful Punta Cana. Like I promised, in the next few posts, I will be showing the outfits I wore during my trip to The Dominican Republic.
www.jadore-fashion.com

I wore this dress on the first day at the resort. What better dress to blend with the lovely back drop of palm trees and the clear blue water.

DETAILS:
Day 1- Punta Cana Full
Outfit: Dress/Hat/Belt: H&M  Jeans vest: Victoria's Secret, Bag/Bangles: Aldo,  Shoes: Jessica Simpson,  Watch: Michael Kors; Accessories: F21, Nail Polish: Sephora
Day 1- Punta Cana-Accessories

I was not ready to get soaked so I laid by the beach while enjoying the cool ocean breeze and catching up on the latest Vogue magazine.
www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com
Enjoy the video... :)
VIDEO: DAY 1

Thanks for reading!
Have a wonderful week ahead!
xoxo
Stella