Friday Fun

www.jadore-fashion.com


Shorts: American Eagle, H&M shirt & Hat, F21 ring, Aldo bangles; Michael Kors watch
www.jadore-fashion.com
Singing: It's Friday, Friday -- Gonna get down on Friday! LOL! I love Fridays. For me, today signifies more time for me plus more sleep.
www.jadore-fashion.com
My friend Bisi and I were a bit jobless so we decided to go window shopping at Pier 1 Imports. We both love interior decorating so much that we sometimes go to model homes around my house and observe the way they decorate the interiors. Personally, I am obsessed with art decors, paintings and Moroccan themed items.

had no idea Pier 1 Imports sell masks. After trying on a few, I felt like buying them for a mask/costume party that I will love to have.  I admired the masks and afterwards, we grabbed some smoothies at Panera bread.
www.jadore-fashion.com
Aldo bag & H&M glasses, & Harper Bazaar Magazine
www.jadore-fashion.com
Shoes: UrbanOutfitter

I want to thanks all my followers and readers. I reached 1000 followers on Thursday. Again, thanks a lot. You guys are the best and I appreciate all your support. I am working on a giveaway -- coming soon.

Cheers to the weekend!
xoxo
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook