Orange Crush

IMG_5881
It is another week! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Phew!!! The week goes by so fast ; I can't believe that school starts in about two months. I have a love/hate relationship with graduate school mainly because of my crazy schedule. 

Anyway, enough of my school talk, back to my weekend. :) Over the weekend, I went hiking and dinning at one of my favorite Italian restaurants "Aldos".  I had Timballo -- Fresh Pasta layered with Mushrooms, Besciamella and Bolognese Sauce. I am even hungry thinking about it. :)

Orange Glazed1--www.jadore-fashion
Zara Wide-legged trouser, H&M sheer blouse
IMG_5950
I wore this on Sunday Afternoon for Lunch with my hubby.  

Orange glaze
Wearing Jessica Simpson Waleo pumps and Asos envelope bag, Michael Kors Watch, Forever21 rings

IMG_5924

Necklace...jadore-fashion.com
I have had this necklace for a while and I can't remember where I got it from; I am thinking probably Macy's. There are somethings in my closet that I totally forget they exist ; like this necklace.

Have a fabulous day and stay hydrated in this hot & humid weather!
xoxo
Stella


Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook