Girl Meets Boy

Harem jeans

Jadore-Fashion-Jewelries
Zara blazer; Forever21 Necklace, Michael Kors Watch
Accessories-Aldo-F21

Jadore-Fashion blue
Harem pants: Victoria's Secret; Bag: H&M
JC shoes
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell from Solestruck

 I believe I am in a relationship with Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I just love how edgy and unique their shoes are. This is one of the most comfortable shoes I own.  However, on this day, I decided to pair it with my denim harem pants that I got almost two years ago from Victoria's Secret with a plain tank top. Of course, I had to add some hint of color with the blue blazer and the turban. For the turban, I used an African print material that I received last year from my mother-in-law. This outfit has a "tomboy meets girl" feel to it.

On another note, I hope you all are having a nice week so far. The heat is terrible here. I go through bottles of water in few minutes. Hopefully, I don't melt. :)
 Anyway, stay cool & hydrated.

Lots of Love
Stella



Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook