Weekend Recap

IMG_6001
Blues closeup
I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. I had a pretty relaxing weekend. After working for 5hours on Saturday, I went on a double date with my hubby and my parents to DC ; we had lots of fun.

On Sunday, after church, I went to shoot some photos then grabbed something to eat at "La Madeline". The rest of the day was spent watching movies with my hubby.

Monday was all about food, more food, then some browsing, blogging, shopping before watching fireworks from my stairs.



Blues2



Outfit: American eagle shorts, Shopnastygal shirt, H&M corset top

Blues1
Shoes: Topshop 
IMG_6037


 Michael Kors watch; Rings: Aldo, Bakers, Forever21; Clutch: Curly in the City

What did you do over the weekend?
Have a lovely week!
xoxo
Stella


















Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook