Brighten my day

Brigthen my day
Zara skirt & F21 tank top

 This has been a fun-filled weekend. I went to two cookouts on Saturday. It was nice hanging out with my friends and co-workers outside our busy schedules. Then on Sunday, I went to a friend's bridal shower, which was beyond lovely--the whole room was filled with love.

IMG_6660
I have talked about how much I love decorating; so whenever I am around a decorative piece, I love to capture it.
IMG_6655

IMG_6619
I started the day wearing my Jessica Simpson Dany platform, but later on, I switched to my Jeffrey Campbell flats
IMG_6627
Jeffrey Campbell Elegant Stud
IMG_6430
 Aldo bag, Aldo & Forever 21 rings, Michael Kors watch

IMG_6431
Jessica Simpson Dany

Did you do anything fun over the weekend?
Wishing you all a wonderful week!
xoxo
Stella




Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook