A Day in my life

Cheers to another weekend! I feel like I had two weekends back-to-back because I only had three work days this week due to 4th of July holiday.
Checkered dress
I wore this dress over the weekend while out in downtown with the hubby.
Accessories
Love ring from Bakers & Michael Kors watch
IMG_4443
Aldo Bag &Bangles; F21 ring
IMG_4425
Sam Edelman Zoe booties

 For an edgy look, I wore my H&M dress and Sam Edelman's booties. Without being overboard, I added the beige Aldo bag  and colored bangles; it softens the look by adding some colors to the outfit. To complete to look, I had to add my current obsession, which is the round sunglasses. I call it my "rockstar" glasses. :)



What item in your closet are you currently obsessed with?




Enjoy the video...



Have a wonderful weekend!
Lots of Love...
Stella





Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook