I like you just the way you are...

www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com
Outfit:  Zara pants, H&M leopard shirt & clutch, Aldo shoes, Michael Kors Watch, Macy's bracelet

What's for Dinner!
www.jadore-fashion.com
Yummy! ;)

The heat really got the best part of me this weekend. Even though the temperature was between 104 & 110 degrees, it felt worse than that. Besides some errands on Saturday, I tried to stay cool with my smoothies and bottles of cold water. On Sunday evening, I went for a friend's event who had a baby five days earlier. The baby is so cute. I keep getting the question from friends when I plan on  having mine. For now, I will gladly babysit until then :)

Anyway, that was my weekend in few sentences. What did you do over the weekend? Did you experience the heat wave?

PS: My prayers go out to all those affected in the Norway incident and the family & friends of Amy Winehouse (RIP).

Lot of Love,
Stella




Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook