Mellow Yellow

I wore this out on a Sunday afternoon with my hubby; but when I decided to take some pictures, the rain starting pouring out of the blue, so we decided to grab something to eat at La Madeline. I love La Madeline. I could eat their Caesar Salad everyday.

www.jadore-fashion.com

Mellow Yellow3

www.jadore-fashion.com 
One of the best Caesar salad :)

I spent Sunday evening watching Emmy's red carpet, but I didn't get to watch the award because I had to finish up my assignment on Investment Portfolio. I didn't go to bed until around 1am or so. The next day at work, I needed a big cup of coffee to keep me alert because I barely had 5 hours of sleep.

Mellow Yellow

www.jadore-fashion.com
 Taste as good as it looks :)

Mellow Yellow2

ww.jadore-fashion.com

Mellow Yellow1

www.jadore-fashion.com
I hope everyone's week started on a good note. 
Let the color of my suit brighten you day :)
xoxo
Stella


Outfit: Mango suit, Aldo shoes & Bag, H&M shirt & scarf, Bracelet: Aldo & H&M, Macy's ring, Michael Kors Watch



Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr