Graffiti

www.jadore-fashion.com
How was everyone's weekend? My weekend started off greatly with a happy hour with my friends/coworkers. After some drinks and food, I headed off to celebrate with a friend of ours who was in town for Labor Day and also celebrated his wife's birthday.

Since this is Labor Day weekend here in the States, I am enjoying a long weekend. I pretty much slept in and enjoyed a mini BBQ with some friends that stopped over and squeezed in some studying and blog hopping :) 
www.jadore-fashion.comGraffiti by www.jadore-fashion


The current shirt in the post is from Zara. For those that waited for Zara US online shopping, it is almost here. From  Sept. 7th you can shop online. Follow me on Facebook here because I will be sharing my Zara wish list ;)
www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com
Accessories: Gifted Necklace, Forever21 rings, Michael Kors Watch
www.jadore-fashion.com

I have had this bag for almost 4 years, but I have only used it twice. I can't even remember the online store where I got it from. :)
www.jadore-fashion.com
Wearing: Alexander Wang shoes

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. 
Have a lovely week ahead!
xoxo
Stella



Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr