Mixed feelings

www.jadore-fashion.com


Edgy Chic by www.jadore-fashion.com
Outfit: shorts, cardigan, and hat are from H&M
www.jadore-fashion.com
Accessories: Gifted necklace, Forever 21 rings...Nail polish by Sephora
www.jadore-fashion.com
Wearing H&M bag and an old Aldo boots...love the worn out and tough look!

If you follow me on twitter, I proclaimed how tired I was today after sitting in class for so long. For a second, it felt like the professor was going for another round of teaching. I was tired and starving; immediately after class, I treated myself to a late night Chick-fil-A--unhealthy...but I have been craving for some waffle fries even before class began LOL!

On another note, I have been wanting to take yoga classes. After procrastinating, I think I will be adding yoga to my already filled schedule. :)

Hope you all are having a great week so far!
I am off to bed....
Big hugs & kisses
Stella




Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr