Patterns & Color

www.jadore-fashion.com

I am feeling a lot better and thank you all for all the kind words and get well wishes--you guys are the best :) Your love and support is overwhelming and I sincerely appreciate it.

On another note, I am working on a beauty post. I have gotten so many emails and comments about what beauty products or make up that I use. I can't wait to do a post and share all my secrets--I am definitely not a make up expert; but what works for me might work for someone else.

Color Mixtures 2

www.jadore-fashion.com

Color Mixtures

www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com
Outfit: Zara pants, H&M blouse, Aldo bag & shoes, bracelets from Macys, Forever21 rings, Michael Kor Watch

I can't believe September is almost over. This means that December/Christmas is about three months away....Yayyyy! The more I see all the Christmas ornaments in stores, the more I can't wait for Christmas. I will most likely be spending Christmas or New years in Nigeria. I have not been to Nigeria in almost 4 years--I bet it will be fun and hopefully meet some of my readers and other bloggers.

Any plans for the weekend?
Enjoy the rest of the week!
xoxo
Stella


Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr