After the ordeal








www.jadore-fashion.com





With hurricane Irene all weekend long, I spent most of my weekend indoors resting. Normally, I don't like taking naps, but I was so tired on Saturday after work that I slept for a long time. This resulted in me being wide awake all night and spending the night studying and flipping through magazines.


www.jadore-fashion.com


Late Saturday evening, our power went off. I felt like a restless kid. Having no power was not fun at all. It was so hard to sleep and I got tired of eating cereal and bread :)  When we went out to eat after the weather subsided the following day, the waiting time to get seated at the restaurant was ridiculous. 

Pink & Purple by jadore-fashion.com


On Sunday, the weather was getting better, but still no power. I had a withdrawal from blogging and visiting some of my favorite blogs. My Power didn't return until about 5 hours ago.

Hope everyone was safe during hurricane Irene.


Pink & Purple2 by jadore-fashion.com



Wearing: H&M shirt (woren casually here) with Zara skirt, Aldo heels & bag, Michael Kors watch



www.jadore-fashion.com


My prayers go out to those affected in hurricane Irene and also the family and friends of those affected during the UN bomb blast in Nigeria.



Wish you all a lovely week ahead!

Thank you all for all your tremendous support.

Big hugs & kisses

Stella



























Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr


























Photographed by Paosin