Preppy Chic

www.jadore-fashion.com


I took these pictures in Montego Bay and now, I am back home to my reality - school starts in less than two weeks. I don't know if I am totally ready for school ... I need to get back to my nerdy ways.


www.jadore-fashion.com


My weekend was relaxing and fun. Friday was my friend's birthday. She decided she wanted a mini gathering for a game night with friends. It went from game night to girls' talk. I didn't get home until 4am and I had to wake up at 7am for a volunteer service the next day.  It was definitely a fun night.





www.jadore-fashion.com





This weekend, I saw three movies - Transformers , Final Destination 5, and The Help.... all great movies. 'Final Destination' will definitely keep you on your feet--loved the adrenaline rush! On the other hand, "The Help" is just too great for words--a must-see!




www.jadore-fashion.com


Aldo shoes and bag

www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com


Forever 21 skirt and H&M dress shirt

www.jadore-fashion.com


Necklace: Macy's, Forever 21 rings,  bracelet--mix from Macy's & Forever21, Michael Kors watch

www.jadore-fashion.com


Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.


Has anyone seen any of these movies? What are your thoughts?





Have a lovely week!


xoxo


Stella






















Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr