High-low

Sam Edelman by www.jadore-fashion.com


Low high skirt by jadore-fashion.com


This week is definitely going fast. I can't believe it is Wednesday...which means Friday is right around the corner. I am looking forward to Friday because I have a fun surprise planned for a friend. I think I better not say too much before she starts suspecting.

HIgh low by jadore-fashion.com


Lately I have been reminiscing about Christmas. I love Christmas season; the decorations and setting up the tree. I am continuously collecting ornaments. Can you believe December is just 4months away. :)


Accessories by www.jadore-fashion.com


Wearing H&M skirt and denim shirt--love the skirt a lot. It is short in front and longer at the back (High-low skirt)



I am bit tired from school and work therefore, I am heading to bed in few minutes.



What have you guys been up too?


xoxo


Stella






























Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr