It's all fun and play

www.jadore-fashion.com

In my previous post, I mentioned that I was in Montego Bay for our anniversary.  Been here for couple of days, I have already abused most Jamaican dishes--my favorite is definitely curry goat with white rice and plantains. I am a self proclaimed foody! I visited the restaurant "The Natives" so much that the waitress recognized us and remembered the dishes we always ordered.

Montego Bay--Jadore-Fashion

On this day, I was feeling relaxed and ready for more fun in Jamaica. The morning before hitting the town, I decided to whip up some quick breakfast. I am not a chef; but I can definitely hold my stand. :)

Montego Bay2--Jadore-Fashion

www.jadore-fashion.com


Outfit: Aldo shoes and bangles, Zara long shirt, Michael Kors watch, Baker 'Love' ring, Macy's hat

www.jadore-fashion.com


I will like to thank each and every one of you that sent a happy anniversary wish to us. We truly appreciate you kind and sweet comments.



Video: "Quick Breakfast"




Wish you all a fabulous week!


Big hugs & Kisses...


Stella


























Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr