Leopard Maxi

www.jadore-fashion.com


It is Wednesday, which means that Friday is around the corner. I got back from class a couple of minutes ago. Today felt like a long day that would not end. I am hungry and ready to sleep.


I was so excited when I got home to find out that my hubby made dinner--how cute is that! Love him to pieces :)

Leopard Maxi


Anyway, has anyone noticed how quickly the weather is changing? I am definitely ready for fall fashion and I have lots of ideas of things that I will be wearing. I will definitely do a post on "Fall Must Have" items; so ready for boots and chunky knits and cardigans. 

www.jadore-fashion.com


If you notice in these pictures, I used the gold strap of the bag as a belt :)



Wearing H&M maxi dress and bag and Aldo shoes

www.jadore-fashion.com


What items are you looking forward to wearing this fall?




Enjoy the rest of the week!

xoxo


Stella




























Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr