Neon light


www.jadore-fashion.com




Monday is finally here...this means my ultimate schedule just kicked in. School started today with a class on Investment Analysis. For some reason, I feel like this semester is going to be a bit less stressful compared to the previous. Hold up!... hope I am not jumping to conclusions on day one...LOL



www.jadore-fashion.com




My weekend was very calm besides working 6 hours on Saturday. I stayed indoors catching up on Real Housewives of New Jersey and some Lifetime movies. I also got to watch Tia and Tamara's show for the first time. I have been a fan since the days of "Sister, Sister".



www.jadore-fashion.com



This picture was also taken in Montego Bay behind our hotel.



www.jadore-fashion.com



American Eagle shorts & Zara shirt

www.jadore-fashion.com


Accessories: Forever 21 rings/earrings/necklace, Michael kors watch, H&M hat, Bangles Macy's


www.jadore-fashion.com


Neon lights by jadore-fashion.com


Wearing Messeca shoes from Solestruck

www.jadore-fashion.com









PS: Don't forget that you can still leave questions for me that you want answers to...






Have a wonderful week ahead and cheers to a great school year! :)

xoxo


Stella

























Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr