High-Waisted

How is everyone doing? This has been a busy week for me - spending about 10hours each day at work. When I get home, all I want to do is eat and sleep and occasionally, I sneak in a bit of browsing and blog hopping.



The weekend is almost here and my plan for this weekend is to get school supplies and also squeeze in some photoshoot for the blog. I can't believe the summer is almost over; but I am ready for fall and all the great styling that comes with it. ;)



Leopard-beige by jadore-fashion


I am wearing H&M high-waisted wide-leg pants, leopard shirt, and Zara pumps & belt.

Leopard-beige by jadore-fashion1


Aldo clutch, Michael Kors watch, Forever21 rings





I think I will do another Q&A post. Please leave any question(s) that you want me to answer. I will be collecting questions in each post until Wednesday.





PS: Thank you all for your sweet comments



xoxo

Stella





You can also find me in these places...