Metallic hues

www.jadore-fashion.com

How is everyone doing? I was in Atlanta for 3 days for a conference, which went well. I had the opportunity to network with different companies and students. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to meet up with some of my readers and bloggers from ATL. Hopefully, I will get another chance to meet them again.

www.jadore-fashion.com

Now that I am back to my reality, I have a bunch of assignments waiting for me. Thank goodness that I had today off from work to catch up, but I still had class tonight. I will be spending tonight finishing up on my study cases.

On another note, metallics are big for me this fall. I am in love with silver & gold metallics--there is something edgy and fun about those hues. I fell in love with the Zara metallic skirt and shoes once I saw it. I can get enough of the shoes as you can see from my previous outfit post here.


www.jadore-fashion.com

Wearing Zara skirt and shoes, Victoria's secret shirt, Limited clutch, Michael Kors watch, Forever21 rings

www.jadore-fashion.com


www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com

What did you do over the week?
Don't forget to enter for the GIVEAWAY here

Enjoy the rest of your week!
xoxo
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr