Wrapped Up

www.jadore-fashion.com

What a busy week it has been and next week is looking like one of my busiest weeks this semester. It feels like all the professors got together and decided to pile up every assignment possible. I am swapped with tons of papers. My current motivation is my trip in 2weeks. 

www.jadore-fashion.com

I feel like I have traveled a lot this year. I love to travel. Sometimes I think I could live the life of a jet setter :)I am most excited for my trip to Nigeria in December. After 4 years, I am ready to visit family and friends that I have made over the years and hopefully meet new people. I was thinking it will be nice to meet some readers from my country that have been showering me with so much love and support. Well, until then, I can wait for Christmas! 

www.jadore-fashion.com
Wearing H&M cardigan, scarf, boots, pants; Aldo bag and feather earrings, MAC Ruby Woo lipstick
www.jadore-fashion.com

This weekend, I will be involved in Baltimore Marathon for charity, which will be fun even though I have zero training or running abilities. Anything for a cause will make me wear tennis shoes :)

What are you plans this weekend? 

Cheers to a great weekend!
xoxo
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr