You are my everything

www.jadore-fashion.com
How is everyone doing? It is midweek and this means that the weekend is around the corner. The week seems to be going pretty fast and not as stressful as the prior week though I have the same work load. On the other hand, maybe I am a bit excited that I get to relax on this trip.

www.jadore-fashion.com
I wore this outfit on a night out with my hubby. I was going for a simple look while allowing the accessories and my shoes to make a statement. From the scarf to the shoes, you will see how much I love animal prints. Animal prints or leopard prints are more than a trend to me. They always add an edgy look to an outfit.

www.jadore-fashion.com
Wearing H&M faux leather skirt, Michael Kors watch, Express gold bracelet, Forever21/Bakers rings
www.jadore-fashion.com
Zara shoes, Aldo bag, & Express necklace
www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week!

I am off to continue with my research paper...

xoxo
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr