Recap: 10-17-11

www.jadore-fashion.com

How is everyone doing? My weekend went by as quickly as possible; but on Saturday, I participated in my first relay marathon for a cause. With barely any training, I ran the last leg of the marathon relay. I ran about 7.3 miles in about 1 hours 15mins. I was so difficult to do; but after I have completed the race, I felt a big accomplishment.

www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com

Now that the race is over, I am still struggling with a stiff and aching muscle. My thighs and legs hurts so much especially when I get up or walk around after sitting down long time. It is funny that that despite the aching muscle, I still wore my heels to work today. In all, I am beyond proud to be involved in a cause towards breast cancer.

www.jadore-fashion.com

Wearing H&M pants, shirt, and belt, Vintage bag, Zara orange pumps, Michael Kors watch

www.jadore-fashion.com
Photographed by Paosin

I encourage everyone to get involved in a cause that is dear to your heart. Since this month is Breast Cancer Awareness month, don't forget to donate or make contribution towards the fight for Breast Cancer.

Have a wonderful weekend ahead!
Wear your pink and support Breast Cancer.
xoxo
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr