Polka Dots

polka dots by www.jadore-fashion.com

The weekend is almost here again, which is an exciting news for me. I don't have much plans for the weekend except completing my paper that is due the coming week. Besides that, I might go to the movies with my hubby. I have been so busy that I don't even know what movies are out or the last movie that I saw. Thinking about it..., I think the last movie I saw was "Columbiana".

Have you guys seen any movies recently? Any recommendation?

Details by www.jadore-fashion.com

It has been raining a lot here. I keep procrastinating getting rain boots. Couple weeks ago, I saw some really cute 'Hunters' metallic rain boots, but they didn't have my size anymore. If I don't find the metallic ones anymore, I will probably go with a black patent one. :)

Wearing H&M polka dot skirt & sheer blouse; Aldo bag, Michael Kors watch, Macy's accessories 
polkadots2 by www.jadore-fashion.com

If you haven't entered the giveaway yet, go here to enter! The last day to enter is Friday 11:59pm!

What are your plans for the weekend?

Thank you all for taking you time to leave a comment! <3
xoxo
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr