Shades of blue

www.jadore-fashion.com
My weekend was spent getting some rest and finishing up my school work for the week. After a sleepless week, on Saturday, I slept most of the day before heading out to dinner with my husband. After dinner, I decided to get a manicure, pedicure and my eyebrows done. I went in with full eyebrows but I came out with barely none--thanks to lady at the nail salon...smh! At least I have MAC espresso matte and bangs as cover up LOL!

On Sunday, I was able to make one of my favorite soup "Okra soup"- I haven't had it in a while. I ended up eating so much that night I could barely get up from my seat. I am a self proclaimed foodie, but the good thing is that I don't really eat a lot of junk food. :)

Close up by www.jadore-fashion.com
On another note, this is another busy week for me both at work and school, but the good thing is that I am looking forward to some fun time with my hubby & friends/coworkers in Vegas. I am a Vegas newbie, so I am so looking forward to some fun after work in the Sin City. 

Next week is halloween...do you guys have your costumes ready? I have an idea what my costume will be, but you will just have to wait and see. :)

www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com
Wearing: American apparel pants, Forever21 denim shirt, Zara shoes, Aldo bag
Silver Nails by www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com
Photographed by Paosin

I hope you all have a fabulous week!
Big hugs & kisses
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr